Tuesday 2 August 2011

IMAGE OF INDONESIA

The aim of this report is to present what is popular in Indonesia. I interviewed some of my friends  and all the people in my family. The questions concerned about food and music.

Food: Over three-quarters prefer indonesian food. there are many indonesian traditional food, like gado-gado, sayat, nasi padang, etc. i interviewed my family, what kind of food they like. And my parents prefer satay and mi juhi. My siblings prefer nasi padang and nasi goreng. I also interviewed some of my friends. 1-2 peoples likes meatballs, 3-5 peoples likes satay, and the others prefer to western food and japanese food. My opinion a majority people in indonesia prefer to indonesian food, i also likes indonesian food. However, even there're many traditional indonesian food that i haven't taste yet. But i' m sure it will be tasty and delicious, and i will eat indonesain traditional food someday.


Music: I got a unique answer from this question. When i interviewed them, only my brother and my father who likes indonesian 80th-90th old music. My sister prefer to western and spanish music. I also interviewed some of my friends. No one of them likes indonesian music, they prefer to western and asian music. 1-2 peoples likes japanese music, 4-6(including me) likes korean music. and the other prefer to western music. My opinion mostly teenagers-ecspecially teenage girls- in indoensia prefer to korean or western music than indonesian music. According of those interviewed, did we know that indonesia have a lots of traditional and original music? well, maybe we know 'Dangdut' is the original genre music in indonesia, but my opnion, only the villagers who likes dangdut. We know that indonesian have a lots of traditional music, like Cik-Cik Periuk, Gundul Pacul, O Ina Ni Keke, etc. And we have to conserve our indonesian traditional music.

The surprising aspect of the report is that large number likes indonesian food. I was also surprising to find out that is lots of my friends listened to korean and western music than indonesian music. We can listened to western or korean music, but we have to know that indonesia still have a lots of beautiful traditional music

No comments:

Post a Comment